Monday, January 26, 2015

To the Mountains!

Hey everyone!

I'm emailing later today because we went out and did a hike today! Some national park like almost an hour outside of Willcox! It was way cool. I will send pictures either today or next week! We hiked around for a couple hours and nothing makes me happier than being up in the mountains with my buddies!

This week we just started tearing it up! We had lots of lessons with active and less-active members because currently we don't have a whole lot going on the investigator front, but we're working on it.

I got sick on Saturday with a migraine (yuck!) and ended up sleeping for a while, which is unfortunate but then I felt better and now I feel great! Haha all caught up on sleep for a couple weeks.

I can't believe it's the last week of the transfer! I have no idea what will happen to Hermana Martin and I, so next Tuesday I'm sure we'll have some interesting news!!

Here's a funny story! Last pday we went up to Sierra Vista to hang out with the sisters up there. We were playing sports/games with their zone. Have you ever played Ghost in the Graveyard? Well it was basically the equivalent of that, except we were in the church. Anyway, we went to leave the gym (the stage was the home base or whatever it's called) and Hna. Martin was a little scared to push open the door, so she kicked it open and it turns out there was an elder standing right behind it! He ended up with a pretty good bump on his head. It was so funny, but my companion spent the rest of the day apologizing to him!

This will have to be a kind of short email since I'm trying to get classes figured out with Mom for the summer...I can't believe it's time to start thinking about this already! My brain still rejects the fact that some day I will have to come home from my mission...

Love to all!

Hermana Blackford

No comments:

Post a Comment