Monday, January 12, 2015

Surprise Transfers!!

Hey everyone!

Wow has this been a whirlwind week! Not exactly what I had planned, but it was really good. We found 2 new investigators (one of which who does not speak English) and we went to the temple!!

The temple was fantastic and just what we needed to rejuvenate. I also stopped by for a surprise visit to Veronica!! She and her family are doing really well and are back on track with church and the goal of being sealed in the temple. Aydenn, who is in sunbeams now, totally remembered me! I was worried that he had forgotten, but his little face lit up when I walked in and he excitedly nodded his head yes when I asked if he remembered me! It was so cool to stop in and get caught up for a few minutes.

BRADEN KNOWS SISTER LONGSTAFF!!! Oh my goodness. She is my idol!! I love her so much. She was such an amazing missionary and so much fun. I can't believe he met her! I went on exchanges with her once, but spent a few zone meetings, a temple trip, and p-days with her!

I have a new companion! Her name is Hermana Martin (and yes, she is a Spanish missionary too!!) and I just picked her up in Tucson this morning! She is from South Jordan, Utah! A tall redhead (kind of like Hna. Lunquist) and I can tell we're going to have a good time together! She's been out for about 7 months and everyone says she is just a top-notch missionary. I'm excited to speak Spanish a lot again.

P-day today will be just sports and games with the zone. Next week I'm going to Sierra Vista to be with my sisters out there! So that's something to look forward too.

I promise next week will be a better email...I'm just a little crunched on time today.

Love y'all!

Hermana Blackford

Zone Temple Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment