Monday, December 22, 2014

Feliz Navidad!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I can't believe it's that time of year again! It seems not too long ago and I was sitting in Nogales writing my last Christmas email. But...here we are. Last phone call home of my mission! *gulp*

The whole Skype thing is we aren't supposed to use members computers BUT it would cost the church a lot of money for the missionaries to call family outside the US, which is why they get the exception. I don't know it makes sense to me though. Either way it is what it is.

I got the box from Mom and Gma. Wilhoit! Thanks so much. I will open them on Thursday!!

KIERA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Poor kid. I can't believe she fractured her wrist. Hopefully it heals up soon. She'll find plenty of things to do in the mean time. Left or right wrist?

We had a busy busy week as always. Transfers are a little crazy and taking over an area is tough too because your companion has no idea where anything is or who anybody is. But Sis. McNally is picking it up pretty fast! 

Matt didn't make it to church this week because he got called into work, but there was one night he stayed up until 2 in the morning reading the Book of Mormon! He really likes it and is trying to get his girlfriend interested too.

We've got lessons on Christmas Eve - yay! Christmas Day we have a few lessons, breakfast, dinner, and we're looking for more people to visit. Turns out most people don't want the missionaries to come on Christmas. What the heck!? We just want to share a cool Christmas message for like 20 minutes. What better way to feel the Spirit on Christmas? But hey...that's all good. We'll find something productive to do. Y'all know me I can't sit still.

This morning we went on a hike up to a waterfall with our zone and did personal study up there. So cool! I love little pday adventures like that.

Well...I'm keeping this short so that I have stories for you on Christmas! And pictures to come next week!

Love,

Hermana Blackford

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment